Here at Tekhni, we do babywearing differently. We are committed to ethical and accessible babywearing, and ensure our business practices reflect that commitment. How, you might ask?
- We were the first to use Repreve in babywearing, an environmentally conscious recycled fiber produced in the USA in a zero waste facility.
- We believe in access to the size you want, rather than the size you can afford. In our mainline wraps you’ll find that the price difference is only $5 per size. In our budget line, you’ll find every size available under $110.
- We are woman owned and operated, and all of our team members are also mothers. Webelieve in supporting working moms with a livable wage, and ensuring work/life balance through a flexible schedule.
- We support our military families, both through The Carrying On Project and by employing multiple military spouses.
- Our social media images and videos are captioned for maximum accessibility.
- We re-run popular wraps to give everyone a chance to access them. We believe wrapping should be accessible, available, and attainable.
- We support babywearing groups and educators by offering generous discounts on our products and fundraising programs.
- We support various organizations and charities through both donations and education.
We value your continued support as we continue to be trailblazers in the industry. It’s your patronage that allows us to continue to do what we love.